Saturday, February 4, 2017

Mountains so high...
insurmountable in reality..
But my thoughts reach their peak...
Make me smile just as success makes me.

Like that elated honey bee
Just at the look of the single Daisy
Swaying amidst the weeds so many

Destinations so distant
Roads convoluted as a maze...
Dreams bound to reach..
Where my grit hesitates

Like that chocolate I had so longed for
My tiny hands wanting to hold
While I, pleasantly satisfied.....
With just my eyes devouring,
what was not meant for me

No remorse...
No despair...
Only a faint familiarity...
Not lived....
Not conquered...
But known them for so long...
Wishes that complete me,
Even though they are incomplete

3 comments:

Rajalakshmi Iyer said...

Very profound and yet so real !

Unknown said...

Didn't know this side of you!

Deep.

Ritu Sama said...

Thanks....