Friday, March 6, 2020

Beyond

Look into my eyes
but they may deceive you
You may never come to know
For I may be just looking through you...
I may be with you
but...
weaving my own dreams
For there is a vast space
apart from what is just under your gaze

Touch my heart
but the beats may elude you
You may never come to know
For I may not be want you to construe
There are layers to unfold
and...
you may get lost in the maze
For it may be beyond your fathom
that your restricted mind may trace

Talk to me with words
but you may not like the sound of mine
You may never come to know
For I may not be just speaking of you
There are stories that go beyond you
So...
Just be with me
beyond words
beyond beats
and beyond dreams
For there are just simple tiny moments
that are waiting for just you and me....






No comments: