Saturday, January 9, 2010

Great Expectations...

Opportunities siezed or opportunities lost...
Just two options our life is made of ..
I sit back and relax
but thats not the way to live..
I ponder and brood now and then..
but thats not the thing to think of
I let time pass by as days and nights
but thats not the time they are really proud of
Need to run and catch a lane-a shorter one now..
That simply leads me fast to gain.

Years lost they say in dont know what..
It was as if you never lived after being born...
Living dreams that never impressed...
Of small moments only giving you joy
Where was the big deal that may have fetched
Where was the passion you should have followed
Where was the direction you should have identified

What did I do if I couldnt figure out
That just two options my life is made of..
Success achieved or failure received

No comments: